Public Organisations, Governments and Local Authorities
Because we work extensively with the UK, Scottish and local governments we have a deep understanding of the challenges facing the public sector. We also have the skills to support:
- Strategic planning
- Research and consultation
- Programme development
- Community planning and partnerships
Our clients in the public sector work easily and quickly with Hall Aitken because we are ready-approved and registered on several procurement frameworks.
Hall Aitken has been approved as a supplier in the frameworks listed below. We would also be delighted to work with more clients and their procurement teams to meet their specific framework requirements.
- Crown Commercial Services - Grants and Programmes services (Lot 4 Evaluation)
- Manchester City Council - Data Sciences
- Access Impact Management Provider list
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation 664-17 Consultancy services (Lot 4a Public Health)
- East Hampshire District Council 12. RegenCo Frameworks: Economic Strategy, Economic development, Bid preparation, Community Development
- Kirklees Council Research Services
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise - Research Appraisal and Support Framework - Finance and Technical services
- NESTA Accelerating Ideas
- NHS SBS Multidisciplinary Consultancy services
- Skills Development Scotland Industry, Enterprise and Network Consultancy framework
We are open to working collaboratively with other consultancies and research organisations to provide an expert team to clients.