Public Organisations, Governments and Local Authorities
Because we work extensively with the UK, Scottish and local governments we have a deep understanding of the challenges facing the public sector. We also have the skills to support:
- Research and consultation
- Changes to services
- Community planning and partnerships
Our clients in the public sector work easily and quickly with Hall Aitken because we are ready-approved and registered on a relevant range of procurement frameworks.
Hall Aitken is an approved supplier in the frameworks listed below. We would also be delighted to work with more clients and their procurement teams to meet their specific framework requirements.
- Crown Commercial Services - Grants and Programmes services (Lot 4 Evaluation)
- Manchester City Council - Data Sciences
- Access Impact Management Provider list
- Eastern Shires Purchasing Organisation 664-17 Consultancy services (Lot 4a Public Health)
- East Hampshire District Council 12. RegenCo Frameworks: Economic Strategy, Economic development, Bid preparation, Community Development
- Kirklees Council Research Services
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise - Research Appraisal and Support Framework - Finance and Technical services
- NESTA Accelerating Ideas