Areas of Expertise
Delivering more value – for organisations and their clients
The challenge for our clients is to deliver better value for customers, investors and the taxpayer. Funding for growth and change is highly competitive so better evidence is needed to support key decisions. It is no longer enough just to talk about social, economic or community impacts, clients increasingly want to know how much benefit, and what evidence you can produce. We specialise in providing this support at all levels in the investment chain from government to micro-organisations, delivering:
- Forward planning, impact and feasibility;
- Organisational support, training and advice;
- Tracking impact and evaluation including SROI;
- Policy research and development.
We work extensively supporting and developing large programmes and policy interventions in the fields of:
- Health and wellbeing;
- Employability and Enterprise; and
- Sports participation.
And we have a portfolio of niche skills including tourism, culture and the arts; EU funding programmes and rural development. As a result we can help our clients to:
- Improve return on investment and value for money;
- Develop a better understanding of what works and how to use it;
- Increase project skills and capacity;
- Strengthen partnerships, links and forge networks of idea sharing; and
- Formulate evidence based, prioritised plans and decisions for future direction.