Indicate: Evaluation made easy
Successful programmes and sustainable funding depend on good management, development and on proving your positive impact on your clients’ lives. We’ve made this easier.
We have developed an online self-evaluation tool, Indicate, that can help you:
- Assess your current strengths and weaknesses and identify opportunities to improve
- Get ready to bid for funds and contracts
- Monitor, measure and improve performance
- Evaluate your impact
- Show funders, commissioners and investors how well you’re meeting their needs
- Help secure sustainable funding
Indicate can support your project and organisation from their inception to their final evaluation; improving effectiveness, efficiency and impact.
The Indicate community also benefits from its online support network where you could explore and share stories of best practice.
You can try out a test version of indicate easily and our support team is always ready to answer any questions. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone: 08000 436250