Training with Hall Aitken
Relevant, interactive and effective learning
Our training courses are designed to fast track your learning and help you develop the skills that can help your organisation to grow. Our training is always:
1. Relevant: We design the content and style of every course to suit its audience. This means that you can learn effectively and efficiently.
2. Interactive: Learning as part of a group is inspiring, expansive and often fun. We listen to our audiences and include their views in our sessions to create a dynamic learning environment.
3. Evidence based: We always measure our results to prove how clients benefit from training with us and to inform the development of our courses.
Learning is always beneficial and Hall Aitken's training programmes help organisations to change and grow. We also help people to do their job better.
Our courses are certificated and many are also ILM accredited so they also contribute to staff development.
Hall Aitken offers courses and bespoke training for VCSEs and public sector organisations who sell goods and services. We run courses in subjects such as bid writing, governance, social value and evaluation. We are also happy to develop bespoke training programmes for particular organisations.
- Practical Sales Manager
- Practical Manager Programme
- Sales for Non-Sales people
- Dealing with merger or collaboration
- Business planning
- Getting Governance Right
- Monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Social value and social impact
- Contract Readiness/Investment Readiness
- Bid writing and sustaining funding